Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To celebrate my birthday last month, my graduation last week, and our wedding annivesary next week, Justin and I decided to go to Rocky Point, Mexico. It was just the two of us and we had so much fun! We got to eat, sleep, and play whenever we wanted to, because the kids were at home with grandma! Although, we did miss them and look forward to taking them back in a few months.
Here is a picture of us at the warf (I think that's what you call it). We spent a good amount of time there shopping, getting fish at the market, and eating the yummiest tacos.










This is us at a yummy restaruant where we had an awsome vew of the ocean while we ate. It was very yummy. I had steak and shrimp wrapped in bacon and Justin had divorced fish. I thought that was a funny thing to order when we're celebrating our wedding anniversary!






The first night we got there we decided to go for a walk on the beach. The tide was out really far and we were able to walk on a lot of coral and found some fun sea shells that we brought back for the kids.

This is the view from our room. We loved where we stayed. I would highly recommed the Princessa. It's where we will stay when we take the kids. The pool area even has kiddy pools!

Overall, it was really nice to get away with my husband for a few days. Huge thanks to my mom who barely made it through the weekend. My kids sure kept her busy! She's probably still napping in order to recuperate!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen & Johnny said...

What a BLAST!!! You guys look so cute!! I could use some beach time right about now!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online