Sunday, November 9, 2008

Finally!!!!!

I did it! I graduated!
(singing) "No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers dirty looks."

I graduated yesterday with my Bachelor of Science in Human Services. That's right folks! I'm edjumacated!

My family was so awsome to travel long distances from Montana, Kansas, and Texas to celebrate with me and my family.

Huge thanks to them and an even bigger thanks to my awsome husband who has played Mr. Mom every monday for the last 2.6 years. I could not have been able to reach this goal without his support and encouragement when things seemed overwhelming and stressful.

Do you love my cool hat!? Doctorate degree (and funny floppy hat) here I come! (eventually)

Posted by Picasa

15 comments:

Taryn said...

good for you!! so proud of all your hard work!

Jinnyruth said...

Congratulations! That's quite an accomplishment while your mothering. But I can't imagine you ever not doing something you set out to do. Way to go!

Dusty said...

Congrats Trina! It doesn't seem like all that long ago when you were filling out your application with a kid on each leg as you typed! Hope all is going well with you guys!

thechristensens said...

Congratulations! You give me hope to finish!! I actually only have 4 credits left...why I haven't done it? It's really beyond me! But good job!!

Katie said...

wow, that's awesome, congratulations!

Burgess said...

WOW! What an accomplishment! CONGRATS!

Mandy said...

Congratulations! What a great example for your kids! Way to stick with it!

Leishman's said...

Congrats Trina!! That is a huge accomplishment with 3 kids and a husband to take of.

Marci said...

Way to go! I didn't even know you were going to school.

Platte and Heather said...

That's so exciting! I am glad you did it! Have fun on your vacation--you deserve it!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Congratulations!

Jen & Johnny said...

You are AWESOME!!! Way to go Trina!!!!

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE SUPER DUPER AMAZING!!!!!

Keli said...

Congratulations Trina. That is so awesome.

Jen & Johnny said...

Are you guys going to be in Arizona for Thanksgiving???? We are going to be there and we were just wondering what your plans were!!! We are staying in Higley, & we would love to see you guys!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online