Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Traditions

Halloween is one of my very favorite times of the year. I love getting all dressed up in something fantastic and getting creative with themes for the kids. I love it all! We have a few traditions in out family that we do every year (or have for at least the last few). I put the posts in order of events so you can get the full effect of our Super Halloween Week!

We had a special treat this year to have Justin's mom and grandma here to enjoy the festivities with us! Now that it's all over, time to get ready for Christmas! (my next favorite time of the years).

1 comment:

Barnes Blog said...

Seriously, Christmas time is coming, bring on the Christmas music.
Your costumes were so cut, I love that you dressed up. Lets eat up that candy and move onto the candy canes. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online