Sunday, November 9, 2008

Gracie's First Birthday

Yesterday was also Gracie's birthday. She's one-year-old! I can't believe how fast the past year has gone. She's grown so much. She's already walking, she says mama, dada, and baba (mostly repeatitivley, but I count them as words), she's crawling up and down stairs and becoming more and more independent every minute! Sometimes it makes me sad to think of how fast she is growing up, but I'm excited for all the things I have to look forward to as she does.

Opening presents was super fun for her. Particularly when she opened this gift! Money!!!!














Her little face is particularly adorable in this pic.
My mom made this cake for her and I loved it! Gracie loved eating it and wearing it all over her face. She thought it was quite tasty.



Overall, a good day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online