Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Monopoly

I love to play games, but I rarely win. Infact, a while back Justin said that he won't play games with me on Sunday's anymore because it brings too much contention into our hom! Did I mention that I'm not a very gracious loser?

Anyway, while in Mexico, we decided to play Monopoly, one of my favorite games that I never win.

Here is what it looks like when we play this game. Notice in the first picture (Justin's stuff) there is a great deal of cash and a good amount of property cards.

In the last picture (my stuff) you'll notice the complete lack of cash and the multiple properties now mortgaged out in order to pay my debts. The game got worse from there. Eventually, Justin had a good majority of my properties so we gave up (or I did). Did I mention that I'm a sore loser?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Lauritzen Family said...

that is funny because it looks like that everytime me and Aaron play but the rolls are swaped. i always win and as soon as he needs to morgage somthing he gives up. He has yet to win a game. LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online