Monday, November 24, 2008

The Seven Year Itch!

Justin and I celebrated our seventh wedding anniversary yesterday. This particular anniversary reminds me of the phrase "seven year itch" when the (typically) husband will have an affair. When I googled the phrase, this photo came up. I guess Marilyn Monroe did a movie all about it!

Anyway, the last seven years have been so awesome. No itching here! We have three adorable kids that sometimes make us crazy, but we are so blessed to have the craziness in our home. We are especially blessed to be able to get away from all the craziness occasionally and spend sometime with just each other ( in Mexico!).

Thanks, babe, for the last seven years of being my husband. I love being your wife and look forward to many, many, many more years of craziness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi cuz! Happy Anniversary! Mo and I celebrated our seven year this year too! We didn't make it to Mexico, though, to celebrate. How fun! Good for you guys. Congrats on graduating too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online