Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Tuesday Play Group

Every tuesday, our ward has a playgroup in someone's backyard. We usually go after Rylee has her dance class and they have a lot of fun. This time, I decided to jump with some of the kids on the trampoline while they bounced around in the middle. They had such a good time that I got a friend of mine to video them playing. Of course, these kinds of games only end one way . . . somebody gets hurt. Once I was too tired to jump anymore I sat down, completly out of breath, next to the kids. They begged and begged for "just one more" and I gave in. So, I got up, began jumping again, and then it happened. Delaynee hit her nose on Cole's giant head! Game Over! This video is before that so you can see how much fun everyone was having while it lasted!

1 comment:

The Lauritzen Family said...

this is soooo cute. i love it when you post videoes. it makes me want to come visit.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online