Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Rylee's Costume

Rylee has a dance recital coming up in May and we are so excited to see how much she has learned since last year. This is what her costume is going to be. Isn't it adorable! I love it! Her tap dance will be the "Showtime" and they are using canes. Her ballet is to "Has Anybody Seen My Gal" (I think that's what it's called, if not, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about). I don't know if they'll be wearing the hats or not but i hope so because I think it is so cute!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Taryn said...

cute!

i never really thought about what it was like to be on the other sides of costumes...not the ones picking them but the moms deciding if they liked them. i tell you what...it's fun to pick them.

she'll be so cute.

Jen & Johnny said...

That is so darling!!! I can't wait for Hailey & Bella to start doing the dance thing!!! What a blast!!

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Cute costume!! i love those broadway type..and of course I'm a big lover of Black Sequins!! Go Rylee!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online