Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Cute Kids!

We went to the Phoenix Science Center last weekend where there are four floors of all this science related games and hands on activities for the kids to do. It was so much fun! These are some pictures of the dinosaur exhibit. They were robotic so they moved around and Rylee was about to pet this one (below), but once it got close enough to her she backed away. I think it made her nervous because they looked so real!

I just love this picture of Rylee and Cole hugging! They love each other sooo much!
Rylee has the same dress and headband that Gracie has on in this picture. She was being so giggly after church that I had to get a picture of her cute, cute, cute smile!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jen & Johnny said...

What a fun science center!!! I love places like that!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online