Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Sweet, Sweet Husband

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone! I wanted to share with all of you what a wonderful husband I have and what he did for me this Valentine's Day. This morning, I woke up to my favorite breakfast in bed (crepe's and strawberries). Justin got up especially early (and he gets up early anyway) just to make it for me. I thought that was the end of it since he said he'll give me my card tomorrow when we have our date, but I was mistaken. When I got out of bed and headed downstairs to make breakfast for my kids there was a piece of paper on the counter with my name on it. It must have been there at least 30 min. before I noticed it. At first, I just thought Justin must have forgotten to give this to me with my breakfast. I turned the paper over . . . and the scavenger hunt began! With the biggest smile I couldn't erase I ran around the house eagerly searching for each clue. He had them hidden everywhere! The medicine cabinet, my sons shoe, the bathroom drawer, the washing maching, the crockpot, the china hutch, and under the table. Each clue I found had a hint as to where the next one was hidden (it took my nearly 10 min. to find that last one!) Once I had all the pieces I realized they were actually puzzle pieces since each one had incomplete words on the back. I put the puzzle together and it was a big heart with a sweet message on it for me.
I give Justin a hard time because he has such a hard time thinking of things to do for me on special occasions, but he nailed it! My day could not have started any better! I love you, Justin!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

oh what a sweetie. he's a keeper!

Katie said...

that's awesome. at least someone has a romantic husband! congratulations!

Brittney said...

That is so flippin sweet!!! I am so glad you have had such a wonderful day!!!

Jen & Johnny said...

Darling!! That is for sure a fun way to wake up in the morning!!! He is awesome!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online