Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Day Gift

Last Christmas, my friend Becki got this really neat necklace from her husband. I fell in love with the concept and told Justin that I had to have one. Maybe for Mother's Day? Well, he didn't forgot. He was very sneaky handing off money in exchange for the necklace right in front of me and managed to keep it secret untill this morning. I was so surprised and couldn't be more thrilled with my gift. Thank you so much, babe, for such an awesome gift. I can't wait to add one more tiny circle at the top in December!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Tulloss Family said...

I love it...what a neat idea. I would love to find out where he got it.
Congratulations on your newest blessing!

Leishman's said...

Oh I love that necklace!! So cute

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Wow, That really is a neat necklace. Now the kids will always be close to your heart!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online