Sunday, May 24, 2009

Dance Recital

Rylee had her dance recital last night and it was really fun to watch her and her little friends. We tried out a new teacher this year and Rylee really loved her. For her hair, I had decided to put her back in two cute little messy buns since it's so short and difficult to pull back. But, then she came home with chopsticks and a piece of paper explaining that we were to put thier hair in ONE bun with the chopsticks. WHAT!? Rylee's hair is very curly and quite difficult to manage and refuses to stay in one pony, let alone a bun. So, we got creative. I was pretty impressed with my ability to combine a couple of different hairstyles into one in order to get her hair to cooperate. We were successful! It didn't fall out till we got home!

Rylee did a really good job (naturally) at her recital and we are very proud of her ability to memorize and perform. I will upload a video when I can figure out how to find it on my computer, so look for it in the future.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online