Saturday, March 14, 2009

Sometimes the best examples . . .

. . . come in small packages.

This is something I want to remember so I'm posting about it along with writing it in Cole's journal.

Rylee went to bed early while Cole and Gracie stayed up for a bit with their daddy. While they were playing, Justin's mom called so I put Cole and Gracie to bed. We almost never forget family prayer and for Cole, tonight was no different. He said to me as I tucked him in his bed, "We need say family prayer, remender?" ( remember is not misspelled, that's just the cute way he says it). I told him that daddy was on the phone so we'll wait until he gets off. Honestly, I thought for sure that Cole would be asleep long before Justin got off the phone. But 30 min. later when Justin said good-bye, in walks Cole into our bedroom and says, "We need say family prayer, remender?"

I love him!

He was the only one awake so we said prayer with just him. Justin asked him to say it and he says the same thing every time:

"Heav Fader, Thank you for day, bless church, Jes Christ, Amen!"

I love, love, love him!

With a little boy like him helping to keep our family on track I think we'll be alright!

3 comments:

Tawnia 2 said...

That's sweet.

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

I LOVE those great little kid stories. What a doll Cole is! You are right, you are so lucky to have him in your family!!He'll love reading that story some day!

Mandy said...

Cole is such a cutie! Kimball keeps us on track too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online