Monday, March 9, 2009

Minor Changes and a New Hobby!

I have decided to delete both my mommy blog and my reading blog. I'm not sure anyone actually read them except my parents anyway (thanks mom and dad), and probably my sister (thanks, Sam) and they seem to be more work than thier worth. But, I do need something else to do besides be the mom and wife all day, so I've begun a new hobby in photography that I'm very excited about. I got a new camera that I'm slowly learning to use and a new editing program that I am experimenting with. I'm having so much fun, but I need help. Here's where you come in.

I have lot's of ideas of different things that I would like to try but need a variety of volunteers. Anyone wanting FREE pictures of anything or anyone, please let me try. I do not have much experience or all the fancy equipment that I hope to soon get ( and learn how to use) but I'm learning. I have found a new creativity that I never thought I had and would love to use you, your kids, your pregnant belly, or even your house that you're trying to sell to help me evolve my creativity.

I have set up a new blog (for those of you blog-a-holics, like myself) where I've taken a few pics that I think have turned out alright. Again, STILL LEARNING, so keep that in mind if you decide to take a peek HERE.

3 comments:

Tanis said...

hey Trina, what kind of camera did you get? what program are you editing with?
just something I've learned and love is trying different angles/perspectives etc. keep them in the same pose etc and move up down around all over. sometimes the most unusual perspective makes the best photo. when I was in school we had an assignment that had us take 100 photos of the same thing, it really makes you try all sorts of things to make each one different!

Platte and Heather said...

Hey! I am totally serious about you taking pics of Belle. I have been dying to have some taken but we just don't have money for it! And I can't take a good picture for the life of me. I'd love a good family photo as well... :) I love those pictures you took of Deana!! Way cute.

simplyshye said...

oooo - i'm bummed - i love your blog !! i read it all the time :( - kk - so i'll read you photo one too - you'll be SUPER at pic taking !! GREAT ideas for you :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online