Monday, March 30, 2009

My baby is growing up!

Today is officially Rylee's sixth birthday, although she is somewhat confused since she thinks she turned six three weeks ago. When we sang to her in her bed this morning and announced she is officially six-years-old, she told us she was seven because she was already six! I love her!

I can't believe what a big girl she is. She has grown into one of the neatest people I know. I love hanging out with her. She makes me laugh and makes me smile daily and brings so much added joy and fun to our family. This morning I made chocolate chip pancakes in honor of our birthday girl and while she was eating she gave me an interview. I saw this on my cousin's blog and thought it was a good idea.

1. What is your favorite color?

"I like the rainbow."

2. What is your favorite number?

"100"

3. What is your favorite letter?

"Z, because it starts the word zebra."

4. What is your favorite game to play?

"Cat in the Hat"

5. What is your favorite book to read?

"The Fat Cat, and No More Monsters For Me"

6. Who is your best friend?

"Eowyn"(her best friend at school)

7. What do you like to do with mommy?

"Go to the candy store."(I'm not a very good example of nutrition, I guess)

8. What do you like to do with daddy?

"I like to go with him and help him with his work."

9. What do you like to do with Cole?

"I like to play funny games with him, like ghost."

10. What do you like to do with Gracie?

"I like to play and walk with her and help put her in her chair."

11. What is special about being six-years-old?

"I am special because I'm a special girl and I have a lot of good ideas."

12. What will be hard about being six-years-old?

"Lifting up heavy things, like Cole's tractor. That's a big thing."

13. What is your favorite thing to learn about at school?

"I love to learn everything, especially art."

14. What is your favorite food?

"Fruit pizza"

15. What is your favorite movie?

"Tinker Bell"

16. What is your favorite song?

"The fast popcorn popping" (i have a cd where men sing it acopella (sp?) in a 1920's style)

17. What is your favorite chore/responsibility?

"Cleaning up the dog poo." (crazy girl!)

18. What is your favorite candy?

"Jelly beans. I love the jelly belly store."

19. What is your favorite thing to do?

"Eat healthy foods."(okay, some nutrition is being taught)

20. What is your favorite toy?

"My spot puppies (Dalmatians) Lucky and Penny."

Tonight we will be having her favorite dinner: Pizza, cheetos and grape soda, and fruit pizza for dessert. If you have time, give her a call and wish her happy birthday. A special girl deserves the most special of days!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little Rylee. She was one of my favorites!! Will you tell her that I said Happy Bday and see if she remembers me?? ha ha
Young kids typically forget pretty quick.

Marci said...

what is fruit pizza?

Platte and Heather said...

How cute to interview her! And I love all the pictures of her from when she was just so small. Fruit pizza is one of my favorites too!!

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Love the interview! How fun to pick her favorite dinner items! Wish I was there Rylee!Lots of love!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online