Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Sleeping Angels

I love sleeping pictures. Recently I've been able to get one of each of my kids for various reasons.

First, Gracie was sick all day yesterday. I'm not sure exactly what was wrong but all she wanted to do was lay around. So she spent a lot of time like this yesterday. Poor kid! Melt my heart!








Cole missed his nap one day so he fell asleep sitting up watching a movie. So cute! (He has a band aid on his nose because he keeps scratching the same spot over and over and he's pretty much dug a hole on his nose and he won't let it heal, so we put the spider man band aid on his nose to help protect it and give it a chance to heal - funny kid!)


And last, last week my friend Shye and I threw a baby shower for our friend Becki. Rylee went with me and got very sleepy since we stayed later to help clean up. She was so sweet during the party. She found a bunch of blank paper and cut them up in tiny slips of paper, wrote "I (heart) U" on all of them and then passed them out to everyone at the party. Such hard work can tire a girl out! So when everyone had left she curled up on the couch and crashed. I'm not sure where she found this huge, stuffed dog, but she loved it and fell asleep with it.

1 comment:

simplyshye said...

Yes - she was a helper girl with the notes - it was darling !! she took that job VERY serious ! It was tiring ... so very sweet . And can i just say - i LOVE that picture of you and justin on the side up front there - LOVE IT !!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online