Friday, February 27, 2009

My sister tagged me with this survey, and I kinda love tags! It gives me something to post about.

A-Attached or single? Attached
B-Best friend{s}? I love everybody, but I would have to say that I'm closest to my husband.
C-Cake or pie? Cake. . . Chocolate cake!
D-Day of choice? Sunday. The sabbath is such a peaceful day.
E-Essential item{s}? chap stick, baby wipes.
F-Favorite color{s}? Purple
G-Gummy bears or worms? neither. I'm not much of a candy person, but I LOVE chocolate!
H-Hometown? Billings, Montana
I-Favorite indulgence{s}? Fudge
J-January or July? January, only because I live in Arizona and January sometimes feels like July everywhere else.
K-Kids? Yep! Three of them!
L-Life isn't complete without? Family and Friends
M-Marriage date? November 23, 2001
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 1 sisters 3 brothers
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges
P-Phobia and fears? Dying before I finish raising my children, and monsters under my bed.
Q-Quote{s}? Phyllis Diller: "My photographs don't do me justice - they just look like me." (I'm not a very photogenic person)
R-Reason to smile? Watching my children enjoy simple things reminds me to enjoy simple things.
S-Season of choice? Spring, I love the smell of rain (dido, what my sister said)
T-Tag three people: Brittney, Shye, and Deana
U- Unknown fact about me? I hate shopping, but love to get new things.
V-Vegetable? Pretty much anything baked or steamed.
W-Worst habit? I bite the inside of my cheeks.
X-X-ray or ultrasound? I've had both!
Y-Your favorite food? dessert!
Z-Zodiac sign? Libra

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online