Monday, February 9, 2009

About two weeks ago I decided to teach Gracie some sign language since she refuses to say any words. It's amazing how fast she is learning them! Already, she knows dog, cute, please, thank-you, more, arms up (just a fun one for her) and milk. Those are the only ones that I know so now I have to learn some more so I can teach her. The hardest part about her signing is getting it on video. I've tried at least a dozen times and she just doesn't cooperate. But today she had her well-baby visit and while we were waiting for the nurse to come and give her a shot she decided she wanted to perform after all, so out came the video camera and here it is! (excuse the no pants. She was waiting for a shot on her leg).

4 comments:

Taryn said...

good for gracie smarty pants. very cute.

Marci said...

so cute!

Lexi and Dan said...

that is such a good idea! that is cute of her to learn that. i was about 3 when i started to learn to sign, she is way smarter than i was

Brittney said...

What the heck. You just taught her these 2 weeks ago? Holy cow. I am thinking I might do a couple of those signs for Raylee. She REFUSES to talk and it is driving me NUTS!! She is doing it on purpose! She is very smart:) The main ones I want are please, thank-you and more. she just screams when she wants more of something. The screaming has GOT to GO!!! But that made me think that she isnt too old to learn right?! Well I am going to try at least. Gracie was so flipping cute in that video.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online