Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day . . . (yesterday)


Justin and I had the most fabulous Valentine's Day yesterday. One of our favorite musicians is piano player, Jim Brickman. He wrote most of the songs that we used for our wedding so a lot of them mean a great deal to us.



He had a concert this weekend but of course we didn't get tickets because we're trying to save and be frugal while Justin figures out his new career. So, I heard about a contest to win some tickets on the radio and I registered on line. I won! (I know! awesome, right?!) and so we got to go for free! It was the best concert and the most romantic evening to spend with my sweetheart.
Thanks to the Bushman's who watched our kids while Justin and I fell in love with each other all over again. Hope everyone else had a great day!

2 comments:

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

Wow, you two look romantically fantastic looking!!

simplyshye said...

You guys are so way cute !!! I love it !

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online