Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my new camera

After buying my new camera nearly three months ago, I finally took it out of the box and experimented with it. I took it to Freestone Park with us and found some really great places to take pictures. Of course, it was a saturday and I think nearly everyone one who lives in Gilbert must have been there, so I couldn't use a lot of the places that I liked. But, I did find one little hidden area that no one was in and took a few pics of the kids. Here are a few examples. The first one is just one of the kids feeding the ducks, just thought it was cute, but the other three I actually put effort into and there is A LOT I will too differently next time. These photos also have not been edited yet ( I still have to learn how to use my editing program) but I think their alright. I have a lot to learn and I'm so excited about this new hobby! so fun!


2 comments:

Katie said...

Super cute pics. I'd love a new camera. Have fun with that!

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

That looks like a beautiful place! Good job on the pictures.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online