Monday, August 11, 2008

When did she get so big?!?!

Rylee completed her first day of Kindergarten successfully. She loved it! She says she really likes her teacher and that she thinks she's funny. She's made some new friends and likes the boy she sits next to in her classroom (oh boy!).

When I dropped her off she told me she wanted to walk to her classroom by herself :( So, I let her and just watched from afar. Shortly after finding her classroom door, she started to talk to the kids waiting for her class. It didn't take long before she was surrounded by 4-5 little boys, showing off thier backpacks and chatting about the classroom numbers on the wall. Justin has decided to think she was talking to the boys and not the girls because she is a tomboy. I'm sure it has nothing to do with how cute she is :)

After school, she was excited to tell me all about it. She doesn't have any homework yet but she's excited to start that aswell.

You can go to Rylee's blog to check out her response to her first day of school (posted soon)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marci said...

I was just thinking how big she is when I read her blog. I liked Cole's too.

Keli said...

What a cutie! So independent too!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online