Sunday, August 3, 2008

"Breaking Dawn" is Here!!!!




Just a few photos from the midnight release party of "Breaking Dawn." It was pretty fun! They had good music, yummy cupcakes, a scavenger hunt, and a few contests. My friend Becki (the hot blond seen in pics) made the t-shirts that we are wearing. She sells them if you are interested. Just check out her website (here). I am nearly half done with the book and LOVING IT! Where does Stephanie Meyer come up with this stuff! Anyway, hope you all love it like I do!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristin and Jay said...

I am so jealous you are already reading it. I ,however, do not live by a book store (stupid Hailey) and am waiting until the next time I go to Twin Falls. I am dying!

Keli said...

Man, you guys got cupcakes? Lucky!
Fun pictures. (throughout your whole blog!)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online