Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tag. . your it!

I love getting tagged! It makes me feel like my friends think of me sometimes, so maybe people like me! Yeah! I'm part of "in" crowd!

How To Play This Game of Tag:Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

Joys:
1. My husband. He does so much for our family and loves us so much.
2. My kids. They make me laugh daily, even on rough days.
3. The Gospel. It gives me great peace to know where I'm going and how to get there.

Fears:
1. Losing anyone that I love.
2. The dark. Yes, I still believe there are monsters under my bed. I even won't let me feet or hands dangle over the side for fear they might get eaten in my sleep!
3. Getting to the end of my life and feeling like "I should have done more."

Goals:
1. To have my licence in Marriage and Family Therapy by the time I'm 35 (only 7 1/2 years to go, EEeeeeeeeh!)
2. To teach my children to make their own definition of success and reach for it.
3. To get my husband to see his dreams.

Obsessions/Collections:
1. My family blog
2. My mommy blog
3. Other peoples blogs (I'm a blogaholic!)

I tag everyone who reads this!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online