Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rylee's Dance Recital

Rylee had her second dance recital last friday and it went fantastic. She loves performing on stage and looks forward to this during the entire year. She had two dances. The first was her tap dance to "Showtime" where they got to use canes as props, so cute. The second was her ballet to "5'2" " (better known as "Has Anybody Seen My Gal). She did so good and at the end her brother gave her a rose and we went out for ice-cream (Leishman tradition). She has so much fun singing and dancing and loves to perform for other people. I think she has just a bit of her Aunt Taryn in her! (Don't we all wish we did!) Anyway, we are so proud of her and love watching her do what she loves. HUGE thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Leishman who make it possible for her to dance these last two years which has also helped her arm tremendously. She can almost raise that arm up by itself! I have videos of her performance but for some reason blogger won't let me put it on here. It's not too big and both are under three minutes. Any suggestions?! If I figure it out I will post them as soon as I do!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online