Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Blog!

Justin came across someone's financial blog the other day and thought that it was a good idea. Since I love blogging so much he thought I should set up another blog about parenting and other related topics in order to use the education we've paid so much for and to be a way of sharing all my ideas and opinions in a non-obtrusive way. So, I set it up! I'm really excited about it and have a ton of ideas to put on there and I've just barely begun!
Please, check it out. You'll see all sorts of advertisements on my sidebar which are there for you to look at and click on. Thanks for taking a look!

The blog site is www.conceptiontograduation.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Marci said...

What a good idea! I have more than one blog too. Isn't it fun to share whatever you want, and let others read it and comment on it?

Jen & Johnny said...

I am excited to read your other blog too!!! What a great idea!!! Thank you guys again so much for letting us stay with you guys!! I know it is hard with extra people there and especially kids, but it was so fun and the kids loved it!!!! I am anxious to see the new tv when it comes!!!! Have you gotten your new entertainment center and all of that fun stuff yet???? Can't wait!!!!!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online