Thursday, June 12, 2008

Arizona'a Hottest Dad!

Well, it's official! Justin is Arizona's hottest dad! He won the grand prize in Arizona Mom's Hottest Dad Contest! His prize is a 47" LCD HD TV! We're so excited! Huge thanks to all of you who voted and were kind enough to let me vote for you each day. I know of 266 votes that he got, and I'm sure there are a ton more that I don't know about! Afterall, he is Arizona's hottest dad! Congrats Justin! And thanks again to all our family and friends!

Also, there will be an article printed about him on the website and I think in the paper so when those are posted I will put a link on our blog.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jinnyruth said...

Congrats! How fun to have a beautiful new t.v. Are you worried his ready to help attitude is going to change with such a temptation in the house? Ha ha ha, not Justin. He doesn't have it in him to be tempted.

I love your blog. I'm glad Justin sent me the link. We miss you guys and it's fun to know what you're up to in that far corner of the world. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online