Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Water fun on the boat!

When I was talking to my dad I realized that I had forgotten one of my proudest moments as a mother these last few weeks. My son Cole is usually not one to try anything new, especially if it seems scary. But the prospect of a blue-raspberry snow-cone was too much to pass up and onto the knee board he went! That's right, he went knee boarding! I was so excited for him to try something he thought was so scary and when he was done he was so proud of himself! He enjoyed it quiet a bit and wants to do it again soon. Thanks to Rylee for setting an example of adventure to help him see that it's not so bad!




2 comments:

Burgess said...

SO FUN!

I never made it over to your house when you were gone, but is it okay if I come and get the clothes and stuff from you sometime this week? Just let me know when is good for you.
Thanks!

The Tulloss Family said...

Trina, where did you get those floaty things? I'm thinking Aidan might be able to lay on one of those.
Congrats to your son on trying something new and FUN!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online