Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Cody and Kate


Probably the most exciting thing to happen during my trip was my brother-in-law Cody proposing to his girlfriend on the airplane before they got there. He had a script written out that he gave to the stewardess on the plane that she read over the speaker and he got down on one knee and asked her to marry him and, of course, she said yes. Most of us hadn't met her yet so we were excited to get to know her and to continue to get to know her. Welcome to the family Kate!

What was fun for me is they let me practice taking pictures on them. I think I learned the most about what I like and don't like during this photo shoot. We were seriously limited on time so we weren't able to do it at the best time of day, but it was fun to take them around the farm and use different creative spots. Thanks for your patience guys! Hope you liked some of them!

To see some of my favorites click HERE

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online