Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Time to get dirty!


My mother-in-law, in an attempt to give me a break, took Rylee and Cole outside to work in the garden with her. She left them in the front while she went to the back to get a few things. She saw that they were headed for the sprinkler but figured what's it hurt to get a little wet, right? What she didnt' remember was the big pile of black dirt that was left in the front yard for gardening work. But the kids noticed it! A short while after they had gone outside, I looked out the kitchen window where I was cleaning dishes and saw this. . .
They were running back and forth between the pile of dirt and the sprinkler. Notice their feet. They are barefoot, that's dirt! So the bath I had planned to skip over for the kids that night ended up being needed after all!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Tulloss Family said...

What fun! My daughter would have LOVED to do that. Good for you being a mom who can let her kids get muddy.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online