Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My favorite boy!

With Rylee being the oldest and always doing new things, and Gracie being the baby with new "firsts" everyday, I think Cole gets left in that "middle child" spot. So, here is a post all about my favorite boy.

Cole is three years old, and he loves being a boy. Just recently my mom bought him the Kung Fu Panda movie (very funny and cute if you haven't seen it) and he loves it. I have to remind him that "the book store, grocery store, mall, and church are not places where we do Kung fu." He loves it!

He is very, very smart. He loves to learn all about numbers so maybe he's going to be a math whiz! (It will be no thanks to me, my brain doesn't work that way). He is very snugly and often asks me to sit and snuggle with him while he's watching cartoons. He often will give me a hug and a kiss and tell me that he loves me for no reason. He just runs off and leaves me all twitter-paited by my boys devotion to his mommy. I love momma's boys!

Cole looks up to Rylee and loves Gracie and helps me a lot. I always thought he would be a shy boy, but he seems to be slowly coming out of his shell, sometimes by following his sister's lead, but even by himself he will smile and say hi to people. Although, he does stop at strangers. He still needs my approval of people before he decides they deserve a smile or any other type of acknowledgement.

Cole is the sweetest boy I know and I tell him all the time that he's "my favorite boy" (hopefully we don't have any more boys, or I better stop saying that). But he is my favorite boy. He makes me smile all the time and I love hearing his excitement and laughter. Right now we have an advent calendar on our wall and everyday he asks me "mom, is the candy there yet?" The magic of Christmas is amazing! Candy magically appears in those pockets every night and no one knows how they get there! So all day long he's asking me "just feel mom, just feel" to see if the candy has shown up yet. He's so cute!

I just love him!

2 comments:

The Allen's said...

that picture is adorable of him. I think that 3 is a nice age for these little men. you kids are cuties.

simplyshye said...

Trina -- these are the nicest things .. i love this post !! these things are so important to say to little men ;-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online