Friday, December 12, 2008


I don't consider myself to be much of a fashion/hair person, but when I find something cute and fun I get really excited. I've never been really good at figuring out how to style my own hair let alone my daughters, but with the help of fashionable friends and a sister-in-law who is always in the know (thanks, Taryn), I think I've done a pretty good job of staying away from the "frumpy-mom" look. So, when I discovered this blog that's all about hair, including step-by-step instructions, I was excited. These pictures are my first attempt and I think it turned out pretty good! You can kinda see the black ribbon inter-twined with her hair. This hairstyle is suppose to be for those of us who don't know how to french braid. Perfect! What do you think?

Now I'm off to the store for longer ribbons (so I can tie a bow at the top of her ponytail) in many, many, many colors!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online