Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I Love Hair!


Here are two more of the latest hair styles I've tried on Rylee. I think the one I did today (the last two pics) is my favorite so far. I found another website, so I think I'm going to add a whole new section on my sidebar dedicated to hair blogs, since this is my newest obesession. Love it!
You can't tell very well, but in the second picture, the two piggies were braids that I wrapped together in the middle and left the curls out for a cute piggy tail look. These hairstyles are mostly meant for girls with long hair and Rylee's is not quite long enough, but we make do!

In the last style the ponytail is meant to be curled and then pinned up to make a crown of curls, but we left it in a pony since she's not going to prom or anything. Maybe for church we'll try the crown of curls.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online