Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Pajamas!


I love new pajamas! Growing up, my parents always gave us pajamas every year on Christmas Eve and we would wear them as we drove around town that night and around the zoo looking at Christmas lights!
We still carry on that tradition in my little family, but this year I had to get them early.
1. Because I really wanted them.
and 2. Because I really wanted them for my Primary Christmas Party!
For our Christmas party this year we all got to wear our pajamas for a Christmas breakfast. The 11-year-old kids worked really hard and put on a short skit of the Christmas story for us to watch and they did such an awesome job! Then, some Christmas tree ornament making, a little Christmas music dance freeze, and of course, Santa Claus took some time out of his VERY busy schedule to bring a little treat to all the kids.
So fun!
Thanks to all the leaders and teachers who came to help with all the chaos! We couldn't do anything without your help and support!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online