Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Gracie McKee Leishman

 

Gracie is six-months-old and brings so much joy to our family. She has broken three teeth and I think is working on another, all on the bottom. She crawls around the floor, army style, chasing the dog and often catches him. She loves to try and stick his paws in her mouth to which he gently pulls away and goes somewhere she can't get him. She laughs at just about everything and is happy most of the time, as long as she is rested and fed on time. She is big for her age and I ADORE her chubby cheeks! She has piercing blue eyes that sparkle and she makes me smile everytime I look at her. She has been sleeping through the night pretty good, although occassionally she will wake up and can't find her binkie. She loves being held close to her mommy and smiles HUGE when daddy walks in the door at the end of the day and tries to scoot to him as fast as she can, but since she's not very fast yet, she usually ends up whining for daddy to come to her and pick her up. SHE'S ADORABLE!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Laidlaws said...

All of your children are adorable Trina! A very late congratulations on the arrival of Gracie!

Jen & Johnny said...

What GREAT pictures!!! Love them all!!! I can't believe that Gracie is already 6 months old!!! Love the collages!!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!!!!!

S&J Jones Family said...

I remember your family...Isn't your sister Sammy? I think she was around my age. Your kids are very cute. I read about the serial killer. That is soo scary! I'm glad he was caught!

simplyshye said...

Trina !!!
Oh My Word !!! Such cute pictures ! You are a great mom ! I love to see you in primary too each week ! I think your pretty much a super fabulous person ! Love you !!!!! - shye

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online