Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Army Strong


I know this is a lot of videos all at once, but I kept having problems getting my videos to download so I have catching up to do.


Anyway, Gracie has officially begun to army crawl! Now there is no stopping her. I discovered her first tooth just a few days ago and since then so many things have happened. Later that same day that I discovered the tooth, she began to move by pulling herself across the floor, army style. Then, today, she sat up with no support for the first time and also experienced her first baby food, carrots. She loved them! Me, I'm not loving all the growing so much. Why can't they just stay little babies so you can always keep track of where they are since they stay where you put them? My dad once told me that as a parent, we spend so much time teaching our kids how to walk and talk and then once they do, we spend the rest of our parenting days trying to get them to sit down and shut up! Isn't that the truth!


Anyway, it is fun to watch Gracie grow, it's just happening so fast. But each age that I have experienced so far with my children has been wonderful and enjoyable in different ways. All their personalities are so different from one another!

1 comment:

Jen & Johnny said...

So absolutely darling!!! She is so cute!! And yes she is growing up too fast!! They all do.... don't they!!! I think me and the girls are coming to Arizona this time with Johnny in June and we would love to hang out with you guys!!!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online