Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Update . . .

Okay, so to continue to be held accountable for my weightloss goals here is an update.

I've lost 8 lbs! I know it doesn't sound like much, but it means I'm back in my pre-pregnancy jeans! Yeah! I still have about 10 lbs to go in order to reach my goal by July (when we go to California and spend all week in swimsuits on the house boat). I have found it to be particularly hard this time since I'm nursing and not allowed to diet. So, it's the old fashioned way of eating healthy and excercising.

The gym I go to has these circuit training classes on thursday and saturday and while they have totally kicked my but, I've really enjoyed them and already feel a lot better all around and more healthy.

Justin has been doing much better than me. I don't know how much weight he has lost but he gets up early every other day to do a home workout and then jogs at night on the other days. Way to go, babe! We are so fit!

So, that's the update. Hopefully I can continue to lose but now it's seriously slowing down so hopefully I make it!

3 comments:

Taryn said...

you guys are soo good! i, on the other hand, can't seem to stop eating sugar since christmas. it needs to get warm here...i'm sure that'll motivate me :)

Melanie said...

good job! I'm very impressed. It's encouraging to me to think I can actually lose this pregnancy weight someday.

becki said...

I wish I could be more dedicated like you. You seriously look so great by the way. Keep it up girl!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online