Friday, March 21, 2008

New Haircuts!

I decided to try a new hairstyle, and thanks to my good friend Becki, I love it! It's very simple and quick, easy fix and still long enough to wear curly and pull back into a pony. Since I was getting my hair cut, Rylee decided she wanted hers like mommy's. You'll notice the lack of spirals in her hair. Becki flat-ironed it and gave her the same haircut as mine. Isn't it adorable! Now we're trying to train her bangs to swoop to the side, hence the barrette in her hair. What a cute pair! Thanks a ton, Becki! You did awsome!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

Darling!!! Love the new look for both of you!!!

Leishman's said...

Cute Haircuts!!!

Brittney said...

Trina you look absolutely beautiful with your hair short. And of course Rylee is too cute!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online