Thursday, April 23, 2009

My litte (big) boy


Sometimes I forget just how big my little man is. He amazes me sometimes with the things that he says and how smart he is. He knows that Jesus loves him and that He died for us and was resurrected (yes, he even knows the word resurrected). Today he used a little wooden alphabet puzzle to show me his favorite letters (they're the ones he recognizes the most) which are O, S, R, T, and G. We are working on the rest of them.

His most recent favorite toys are Ninja Turtles, Cars, and Buzz Light-year. We often hear him shouting "To infinity . . . AND BEYOND!" as he runs across the room. In fact, if I ask him to get something for me, he shouts it as he brings it to me. I think that he thinks it makes him faster.

Cole is looking forward to preschool and we are getting ready for that by learning our shapes, colors, numbers, and letters the best we can. His confidence is building as he learns how to make friends without his sister around and tries to do his best at everything while replacing the word "can't" with "I will try" or "I will do my best."

I'm very proud of my little (big) man and all the things he does. He is very sweet to everyone and an example to his sunbeam class of reverence (most the time). I love him sooo much and enjoy spending more one on one time with him while Rylee is at school and Gracie is sleeping. What an awesome little boy that God has given me. I often wonder what I ever did to deserve such great kids!

1 comment:

Dale & Lynn Leishman said...

What a great little (big) Cole man!He is sure growing up! I also thank Heavenly Father daily for having such wonderful children and having the opportunity to be their mom!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online