Friday, October 10, 2008

Cabo with the Girls

I love surprise vacations! I got to go to Cabo with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, and grandmother-in-law. It was so much fun and so much LAZY! I never knew how much being completely lazy could be so exhausting! (ha-ha)
Anyway, we did a lot of reading by the pool, by the beach, napping, and of course, lot's of eating! We had so much fun. Here are just a few pics.
The first is of the fiesta buffet we went to.
Here we are at a fancy outdoor restaurant, probably the best meal we had there.







This is me and Grandma Betty on the boat during the sunset cruise, and while on the cruise i took a pic of this pirate ship for my kids. they got quit a kick out of it!

The sunset from our cruise. so pretty!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online