Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Hero


After doing a bit of blog surfing this morning I realized that I never mentioned my dad on father's day. Guess I don't get daughter of the year award this year! But, since he's so awesome (and forgiving) I thought I'd make a mention now.
My dad has to be one of the coolest guys I know. I've always had a great relationship with him and especially in the last several years since moving out of the house (growing up and maturing I suppose). We've become so close and it's a friendship I cherish above most. I know I can call my dad and bug him at any time and he'll drop whatever he can to hear about all my adventures of being a wife and mother (all of which he's heard before, but graciously pretends he hasn't each time). He is seriously one of the coolest guys. When I was in high school my friends would tell me just how they couldn't believe how "cool" my dad is and I believe most if not all of my siblings had that same experience. Everyone loves him and for those of you reading this that know him, you know just what I'm talking about. We all want to be like him! Not to mention he sooo good looking! (I've had friends tell me that as well!) He sort of look like Richard Gere, don't you think? Especially in this picture below! Thanks, dad, for being so "cool" and for being my hero!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online