Thursday, July 3, 2008

Girls Night Out!


I love my kids, but I love girls night out without them too! We had so much fun. First we went to dinner at the Olive Garden (very tasty, I love love love those breadsticks). Then, off to my good friend Britta's house for a fun night filled with games and treats. And of course, my team won every game! (j.k., I'm such a loser). Anyway, it was way fun to be out with the girls talking about all the girly things that we talk about. Thanks so much to Justin for staying home with the kids all night by himself while I had such a good time. I didn't get home till after 11pm and he was crashed! Poor boy, those kids wore him out! Huge thanks! Your the best!

2 comments:

Marily said...

Oh man!! I am so wishing I would have gone!! Looks fun.

Brittney said...

Seriously who is that fat girl in the green shirt?!?! Oh wait that is me:( Holy crap I hate that pic. I guess its time to start working out again! I got the 2 ball workouts from turbo jam and 4 boot camp workout videos too that I am going to start. Lets hope I can get it in gear and let it kick my butt and lose some freaking weight!!!!! GRRRRRR!!!!! But girls night was soooo fun I am already for another one:)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online