Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Kids New Blogs

Here are the links to the kids new blogs. Remember, only two weeks. I will be making them private on Aug. 1st!
The kids designed thier blogs themselves. They both chose thier own backgrounds (hence, the reason why Rylee does not have a cute, girly one that I would have chosen) and they chose thier favorite song (the theme song to the disney movie Cars). I helped Cole write his profile and his posts, but Rylee wrote hers (or I guess you could say she dictated) and I wrote what she wanted! We may add things later as the kids discover more things to put on their personal websites. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Brittney said...

Trina I so didnt mean for you to change yours. I was totally kidding. You want to know something funny? This was the other blog border thing that I was debating over. Man great minds think alike:) haha.

Marci said...

Trina, I'd love to be on the list. costaricatica@gmail.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online