Thursday, January 31, 2008

My "Little" Brother



My little brother (not so little anymore since he is visibly larger than I am) just joined the Army. Special Services to be exact. This has been a dream of his for a long time and it's finally coming true for him. This is the career path he has chosen and my family and I couldn't be more proud of him. He's an amazing person and my parents tell me about the few phone conversations they've been able to have with him since he left a few weeks ago and he is learning so much about himself and growing a ton. He's always been a really cool guy and now everyone else in the world will know it too! We love you, Ryan! Good luck and thanks to you and all the other men and women willing to serve in such a capacity!
P.S. Isn't he soooo hansome! What a stud!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online