Saturday, January 26, 2008

115 lbs.

Okay, so I know the best way to achieve a goal is to make yourself accountable. Since I am the worst at sticking to any kind of diet/excercise program, I figured I can make myself accountable to all my friends and family who read my blog. Before I had Rylee I weighed 115lbs, so....
my goal is to get there again! That gives me about 15 lbs. to lose and I want it done before we go back to California this summer. Should be plenty of time, right?? It's back to the gym 3 times a week and no more desserts :( That's the hardest part, I love dessert!!! This week marks my first week back to the gym and it is kicking my butt! This better work!

3 comments:

The Lauritzen Family said...

You can give me some of that 15 lbs you want to get rid of...I actually lost weight being sick and only weigh 110 right now.

Brittney said...

Ya um you gag me!!!!:) If only I needed to lose those few of pounds I would be sooooooooo happy!!!!!!!
Whatever! haha. But way to go for going to the gym I wish I had that motivation! Waaaaa!

becki said...

You already look so great but good for you!

p.s. I am starting an aerobics group for RS. look for it on the calendar.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online