Thursday, November 1, 2007

We Love Halloween!








We had so much fun this year trick-or-treating for halloween! Rylee and I were witches (since this dress is the only thing that fits me anymore) and Justin and Cole were baseball players. The kids got loads of candy that they may never see if Justin and I don't stay out of it! We went to the church halloween party and the kids played this super fun game where they had to eat powder donuts off a string without using thier hands. Sounds like fun, doesn't it! (I came up with that game for the party since I'm primary pres. and all the pres. had to come up with something). Anyway, after that, Rylee went through the spook alley and thought it was "SO COOL!" The day before, Rylee got to wear her costume to dance and to her preschool halloween party, so the next day, both kids decided they needed to wear thier costumes ALL DAY! so we did all our errands dressed up (the kids, not me). Everyone thought they were so cute, of course. WE LOVE HALLOWEEN!

4 comments:

Taryn said...

how cute! they look so cute in their costumes. i miss them! tell them their aunt taryn loves them...and not to forget about me :)

i didn't realize you were primary president. wow...big calling i bet.

cody said...

I had a random dream last night about Rylee and Cole. They were all dressed up in their halloween costumes but they were different in my dream. haha. Rylee was the sweetest ninja ever and she had a dang sword and everything. Cole was naked inside a pumpkin, but there was holes for his arms and legs and head. Dont ask me how he fit into it...it was just in my dream. ha. they are so dang good looking....must be in the genes! You guys can look at my page now too! Gabe and I dressed up pretty nicely.

Jen & Johnny said...

Hey there pretty girl I'll bet you are just waiting for that baby to get here!! You look so cute and your kids as always look darling!!! We can't wait to see little Gracie when she arrives!!

Barnes Blog said...

I miss you guys so bad! I wanna come home so bad that it hurts. You look well, I can't wait to see Baby Gracie.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online