Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Anniversary!




Justin and I just celebrated our sixth wedding anniversary last friday. So, in celebration of the most wonderful six years of my life here is the top six things that I love about my husband!
1. He loves the Lord and our Savior and shows that to our family everyday through the choices he makes and the love he shows to us.
2. He listens to everything I have to say, even if he has to struggle to stay awake sometimes after long days at work and play.
3. He plays with our kids as if he's one of them!
4. He's an incredible kisser! ( he'll love that I wrote that!)
5. He makes me want to be a better person.
and lastly . . .
6. After knowing him for over seven years my heart still skips a beat when he holds my hand, kisses my face, or even when he looks my way. I love you babe! Can't wait to to see what the next six years will bring us! Happy Anniversary!

5 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

Happy Anniversary!! You guys are so cute!! Your family is darling and Gracie is a doll!!!

Anonymous said...

Awe! You guys are adorable! Thanks for letting me hold little Gracie. She is perfect!

Ps. cute head band *wink*wink

thechristensens said...

Okay, so you probably don't remember us...Adam and Lindsay Christensen fom Rexburg. But, we were thinking about you guys the other day. So, I googled you, and sure enough we found you! Good thing for blogs these days, right? We need to catch up! It's been like 3 years! We're in the LA area now, so kind of close! E-mail me back and we'll talk! We're working on a blog, but right now only have a Picasa web album, but we'd love to share it with you guys! Anyway, e-mail us!

thechristensens said...

Sorry, forgot the e-mail! It's lindsayachristensen@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Happy 6th Anniversary. The family pics are great! Love the cactus background!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online