Sunday, November 11, 2007

Gracie is Born!












Thursday, November 8, at 7:31 am, Gracie McKee Leishman was born! She weighed 9 lbs. and 1 oz. and measured 19 1/2 inches. We're consistent with those nine pound babies! She's absolutly beautiful and looks just like her older brother and sister. Rylee loves holding her and Cole loves kissing her. She is getting plenty of lovin' around here! Here are some of her first pics, more to follow soon. Thank you to everyone who called, wrote, or thought of us. We are truly blessed to have such a beautful family and so many people who love us! A special thanks to Taryn, Lynn and my mom who have been able to come and help so much with the kids, the house, and giving Justin and I some time to recuperate and adjust to our beautiful little addition. I don't know how we would be able to survive without you!

9 comments:

Leishman's said...

Congrats!! She is adorable.

cody said...

Trins...you are such a woman having those 9 pound babies! Rylee and Cole look so dang old! Man I miss you guys. i hope your recooop is going well. Give Gracie Lou Friedbush a kiss for me. Love you guys!

Barnes Blog said...

I am so sad that I forgot, I feel so bad! I'm so glad you are both doing well. She is so stinkin cute, she looks so chunky...I love chunky babies!
You look so good. That pic with you and you belly, love it.

Jen & Johnny said...

Holy 9 pounds!! Crazy!! Congrats!!!! We are so excited that she is here!! She is beautiful!!! We love you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly! That is a cute little baby! I can't wait to come hold her. Let me know when you need anything.

Anonymous said...

She is gorgeous! I'm loving the chubby checks! Congrats cousins!

Barnes Blog said...

I hate you, I can't believe you don't have one stretch mark on your tummy. you make me sick! :) How are you doing?

The Allen's said...

She is so cute. I am glad that I got to see her in real life. Glad that the kids are doing good with the addition. i love new babies. congrats.

Barnes Blog said...

Tag, you're it. Check out my blog for rules.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online