Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tres Chic

So, after expanding my little business outside of my mother-in-law's studio, I have found that "Trina's Sweet Shoppe" was a rather poor choice in business names. People think I make and sell candy! So, after much help from family and friends, I have changed my name to Tres Chic.

Here are my reasons.

1. It's simple and easy to say.
2. The point of my business is to make myself and others feel pretty and chic!
3. I have three girls, and started to call it "Three Chic" but then figured the Spanish word for three is tres. And while they are pronounced differently, they are spelt the same. Sooooo it's a tiny, tiny play on words!

Check out my new blog/website HERE.

And a huge shout out to my sister-in-law Taryn who designed my logo. Twice now!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online