Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gracie is growing so fast. Already she is standing on her own and trying to learn to walk and climb the stairs. She's doing things months earlier than my older two kids did! I tried to get video of her standing, but as you can see, she was less than cooperative. And my other kids kept jumping around me and bumping the camera, so it's pretty shaky. This video is only posted for pure cuteness sake. Gracie loves to clap and is so proud of her new "trick." It's so cute! I could just watch her all day and be completely entertained! Love her!

4 comments:

Jen & Johnny said...

What a doll!!! How fun and sad at the same time that she is growing up so quick!!! I love love love that age when they are just starting to get that they can do what their older siblings are doing!!!!!!!

Keli said...

Thanks for that! I can't believe it. She is so precious.
I noticed Cole's casted arm in there too.
They are all so cute.

Mandy said...

I love her big mouth smile while she claps! She is adorable!

Jinnyruth said...

She's so cute! It makes me laugh watching her. It's like your own little happy pill. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online