Wednesday, June 16, 2010

I know it's been a long time. So many fun and exciting things have been happening! So if you can finish reading this post, awesome! I'll start at the top:

Justin:
He's been working as a county appraiser since January and is in the process of moving into agriculture appraisals, which he is very excited about. We also bought a house on a 4.5 acre lot. It was bank owned and we got a smokin' deal on it, but it needs quite bit of work to be move-in ready. So that's where Justin spends all the rest of his time. My fav. thing about the house is all the land! It has a small orchard and several fruit trees (apples, apricots, pears, and plums).

Trina:
I have been working a few hours a week as a social worker for a foster care agency. I also started my own business in order to help us out financially (click HERE to learn more about that).

Rylee:
She just finished first grade and excelled in everything. She has developed her creative talents and is working on some art pieces to enter into the fair. She is also getting ready to try out for a town play with the children's theater and is very excited for that. This weekend is also her dance recital (more about that below).

Cole:
He just graduated from preschool and loved every minute he spent there. He is so excited to go on to Kindergarten next year! Cole is also getting ready to play soccer this summer and baseball next year ( we missed it this year).

Gracie:
Gracie is busy learning the alphabet, how to count, and learning all the colors and animals and sounds that they make. I'm amazed how much she knows just by watching her older siblings! She is quite the handful and spends a good portion of every day making trouble, but so far we decided to keep her. I'll let you know if that changes!

Miss Bree:
I think that Bree will probably think her name is actually Miss Bree since that's what I seem to call her all the time. Either that, or Breezer! Anyway, she has learned to roll over, right off the couch one time! (oops) She responds to her name, and spends all day smiling and laughing at her siblings, but I think she still likes me best! (for now) She likes to be held a lot, but that's good, because if she didn't demand it, I might not remember to take the time to do it!

Well, that's a tiny synapses of what's going on in our family. How's yours?


1 comment:

kayleebug7777 said...

hi leishman family! This is Kaylee Fitzhugh! I used to be in your ward a few years ago. It's nice to see that you guys are doing well! Congratulations on your new baby! Gracie has gotten so BIG since I last saw her! :) have a good day! :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online